Monday, October 25, 2010

The invitation

A few months ago I had a full life, full with children and full with work. I did not need another project. BUT, this tiny BIG idea would not leave me. To the point where I was up in the night feverish with possibility and potential, writing ideas down in between breastfeeding and re-settling the littlest love of my life. I was spinning with it, with the future of this magazine.
And then, I landed, with the help of a long lost friend and her little boat tree. SNAP. The images she was creating in her work as an artist matched the world I was visioning. And so I sent her an invitation of sorts, and she replied with a 'yes'.

Which brings me here now, with Lilly, to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your BIG thoughts and really appreciate your comments, thank you!

Search This Blog