Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Free Artist Print and a BIG response

 "Someone was painting a map and I fell in it" Luca, age 8 

A feature of the BIG magazine is the free artist print in every edition. For the First Flight edition we received a wonderful response to the work by Madeleine Stamer.  For Treasure Maps edition we experimented with a co-authored print. I sent a written score for an 'owl who swallowed a map with a cross for her heart' to Lilly and she responded with the artwork below. I titled it "Cross My Heart (and hope to fly)" and Twyla, age 3 finally responded by collaging the treasure to create a new map.

SUBSCRIBE here now to receive your free artist print AND be in the running to win one of the very beautiful mini maximus posters featuring the First Flight "Falling Icebergs" Owl  print by Lilly Blue.
 Artist print in the Treasure Maps edition of BIG kids Magazine
"Cross My Heart (and hope to fly)"

Star crossed pathways to treasure mapped sky
                                                I'm looking for children to teach me to fly. 

Twyla (age 3) collages draft Treasure pages into a new map.


A 4-way collaboration: Lilly, Jo, Twyla and Luca - The BIG Owl Family xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your BIG thoughts and really appreciate your comments, thank you!

Search This Blog